Home

Chimney Riddles

Chimney Riddle Meme with riddle and answer page link. ADVERTISEMENT. Riddle Quizzes 10 Hardest Riddles. Top ten hand-picked hard riddles. If riddles were a sport these would be Extreme Riddles! Take Quiz. Riddles For Kids. Top 10 kids riddles. Age-appropriate riddles for kids. Play as a fun game at the dinner table or in the car -Chimney- Riddle Meme with riddle and answer page link. ADVERTISEMENT. Riddle Quizzes 10 Hardest Riddles. Top ten hand-picked hard riddles. If riddles were a sport these would be Extreme Riddles! Take Quiz. Riddles For Kids. Top 10 kids riddles. Age-appropriate riddles for kids. Play as a fun game at the dinner table or in the car Up the chimney Riddle Meme with riddle and answer page link. ADVERTISEMENT. Riddle Quizzes 10 Hardest Riddles. Top ten hand-picked hard riddles. If riddles were a sport these would be Extreme Riddles! Take Quiz. Riddles For Kids. Top 10 kids riddles. Age-appropriate riddles for kids. Play as a fun game at the dinner table or in the car Chimney Smoke Riddle Meme with riddle and answer link. ADVERTISEMENT. ADVERTISEMENT. Riddle Categories. 100 Best Riddles; 295 Brain Teasers; 459 Classic Riddles; 234 Difficult Riddles; 162 Easy Riddles; 138 Funny Riddles; 100 Good Riddles; 458 Jokes and Riddles; 429 Kids Riddles; 196 Logic Puzzles; 178 Math Riddles The answer to the riddle What goes up the chimney down but cannot go down the chimney up? is an umbrella. An umbrella is very thin and narrow when it is down, so it can fit through the narrow opening of a chimney. When an umbrella is up, however, it is too large to fit through the same narrow opening. There are a couple of variations of.

Chimney Riddle. Posted by grantbarrett on January 23, 2010 · Add Comment. What can go up a chimney down, but not down a chimney up? Martha has that riddle's answer. This is part of a complete episode What goes up the chimney down? Thank you for visiting our website. Below you will be able to find all that gets broken without being held. This is an excellent riddle which is tricky at the same time. Lots of people have landed on our website looking for the answer to this riddle One Way Out. Riddle: What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a chimney up? Answer: An umbrella. Show Answer A guy calls a chimney sweep. A guy calls a chimney sweep to get his chimney cleaned. The sweep checks it out and then says he can do the job for $1,200. TWELVE HUNDRED DOLLARS! the guy shouts. For that much I'll do it myself. The sweep chuckles and says Okay soot yourself . upvote downvote report Next riddle in: Medium Riddles. I live in water. If you cut my head I'm at your door. If you cut my tail I'm fruit. If you cut both I'm with you. See answer

Riddle: What is able to go up a chimney when down but unable to go down a chimney when up? Answer: An umbrella. Riddle: A murderer is condemned to death and he has the option to die in one of the following three rooms: a room full of raging fire, a room full of assassins with loaded guns, and a room full of lions who haven't eaten in years Answer: Six. All of the sons have the same sister. 47. Riddle: 100 coins were dropped and got scattered inside a dark place. 90 of the coins fell with heads facing up and the remaining 10 coins fell with tails up. You are asked to sort the coins into 2 piles. Each pile should have the same count of tails-up coins The first four of these are rhyming riddles, with the word 'fireplace' completing the rhyme of the fourth. The fifth and final one listed below is a What Am I riddle. To use that, read the clue that's on the first line to your kids and have them take a guess at the answer. As the clue is that it's something that can keep you warm but. Math riddles for kids. Math riddles are a good way to get your child practicing math while having fun. They'll need to use their math knowledge and problem-solving skills to find the answer to these riddles. Tip: Pair your math riddles with math puzzles and math jokes to keep your child entertained with math for ages! 1. When Grant was 8, his brother was half his age El Gato Chimney was born in 1981 in Milan, where he currently lives and works. He started his career as a self taught artist, developing an early interest in graffiti, which made him pursue a successful journey into street art, that he still cites as one of his ispirations, along with steampunk culture and surrealism

Riddle: Chim-chimney. What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a chimney up? If they're stuck, just say, Mary Poppins. Your teen might recall watching the movie as a kid, and how after. Hard riddles like this brainteaser are tricky because they seems to invite straightforward, logical thinking. You may come up with answers like they all went below deck or jumped.

The Good Riddles Mission. The goal and mission of GoodRiddlesNow.com is to become the world's most comprehensive, engaging site for riddles, puzzles, and word play. We aim to provide interesting riddles and answers that will elicit deep thought, community discussion, and creativity in our users DOWN THE CHIMNEY RIDDLE. Trending Tags. Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:. Word Riddles Level 113: What can go up a chimney down but can't go down a chimney up? Word Riddles Level 113 What can go up a chimney down but can't go down a chimney up? Answer and cheat to this riddle is provided on this page, Scroll down to find the answer.This game is developed by Magic Word Games and it is available on Google play store..

Chimney - Riddles.co

There is something so fun about a good ol' brain-teaser. Although an easy riddle is so good for kids, tricky riddles and challenging brain teasers are great for teens and adults looking to elevate their logical thinking skills and cognitive abilities.. Here is a collection of some of our favorite tricky riddles (with answers) that will really have you searching your brain for the answers Funny riddles for adults. 1. What time is it when an elephant sits on a fence? Answer: Time to fix the fence. 2. What gets wet while drying? Answer: A towe According to Riddle Spot, the answer to the riddle What goes up the chimney down but cannot go down the chimney up? is an umbrella. An umbrella is very thin and narrow when it is down, so it can fit through the narrow opening of a chimney. When an umbrella is up, however, it is too large to fit through the same narrow opening Riddle- What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a chimney up? Riddle have been shared on social media for weeks now to help give us a daily test of sorts. What weighs more? What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a chimney up? Riddle is trending these days on various social media platforms like Whatsapp, Instagram and Facebook

-Chimney- - Riddles

1. Give your kiddo a riddle before you drop them off at school and see if they have the answer by the time the bus drops them off. Or leave riddles in their lunch or next to their breakfast plate. If you have an Advent calendar that you use each year, you could even write down the riddles on slips of paper and add them in with each day's treats
  2. World's Best Riddles - This is the place for the best riddles and answers in the world. World's Best Riddles - This is the place for the best riddles and answers in the world. Read more What goes up the chimney down. What can run but can't walk. by Mr SEO. What can run but can t walk? Thank you for visiting our website. Below you will be.
  3. chimney swee letter e but only has a single letter in it riddles with answers to solve - puzzles & brain teasers Trending Tags Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us
  4. Riddle- I can go up a chimney down and down a chimney down but can't go up a chimney up and down a chimney up. What am I
  5. What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a chimney up? Want to see the obvious answer? Get the answer and browse the highest rated challenging riddles that will really twist your brain. X. Email me Daily Riddles. Riddles Hard Riddles Easy Funny Math What Am I Logic Kids About Contact. What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a.

The cookie settings on this website are set to allow cookies to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click Accept below then you are consenting to this A Situation Brain Teaser: An industrial archaeologist was examining an abandoned factory in a remote place with no one in sight or within earshot. He climbed to the top of an old 100-foot chimney by means of a rusty old ladder attached to the outside of the chimney.... :: Difficulty:2.3/ I suppose this could be a second riddle when the after the first is guessed in social situations. What goes up a chimney down, and goes down a chimney down. After the first answer is guessed, this one would throw them off. =) $\endgroup$ - Hawkeye Oct 23 '17 at 23:2 Two construction workers are fixing the interior of a chimney. Once they are finished, they both get out. Man #1's face is clean, while Man #2's face is covered in soot and ash. Man #1 washes his face, while Man #2 does nothing and leaves his face dirty. Why? HINT: mirror There are 5 ships in a port. The Greek ship leaves at six and carries coffee. The ship in the middle has a black chimney. The English ship leaves at nine. The French ship with a blue chimney is to the left of a ship that carries coffee. To the right of the ship carrying cocoa is a ship going to Marseille. The Brazilian ship is heading for Manila

Up The Chimney - Riddles

Chimney Smoke - Riddles

1. If you are looking for What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a chimney up? answer then this is the right place Riddles Categories Login Submit Type to search for Riddle here
  2. Riddles are good for you but they sure can be tough. Best of all they can be good for you. Yes, Riddles are healthy for you. So keep reading to check out some hard riddles with easy answers. Read the ones below and see which ones you can answer without . Some fun riddles to warm you up. What can go up a chimney but not down the chimney? Answer.
  3. Riddle: What can go up a chimney down, but can't go down a chimney up? A: An umbrella. Riddle: What goes up but never comes back down? A: Your age! Riddle: What gets bigger and bigger the more you take away from it? A: A Hole. Riddle: What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it? A: Shorter. (Short + 'er') Riddle.

What can go up a chimney down riddle - Riddles For Kid

What can go up a chimney down but cant go down a chimney up. Family Relations Riddle Meme with riddle and answer page link. 13 people are in the family Johnhis 10 siblingshis mom and dad. Here are 10 good riddles to keep your kids laughing and create tons of family fun The ship in the middle has a black chimney. The English ship leaves at nine. The French ship with a blue chimney is to the left of a ship that carries coffee. To the right of the ship carrying cocoa is a ship going to Marseille. The Brazilian ship is heading for Manila. Next to the ship carrying rice is a ship with a green chimney For an umbrella, up or down is a state of being. An umbrella is up or down, meaning open or shut.. Yet it also can be moved up and down, as in up or down a chimney. And that's what makes the riddle work, the surprise of this discovery and realizing with delight that the answer was there all along - like an optical. What can go up a chimney down but cannot go down a chimney up. Thank you for visiting our website. Below you will be able to find all What can go up a chimney down but cannot go down a chimney up. This is an excellent riddle which is tricky at the same time. Lots of people have landed on our website looking for the answer of this riddle. AnswersKing.com is the largest database online with all.

Riddles and Answers. The best selection of riddles and answers, for all ages and categories. Difficult A house full, a yard full, a chimney full, no one can get a spoonful. Reveal Answer 0. Just Riddles is an amazing game which has each level a very challenging riddle for you to solve. It is created by Blue Boat company which have also released Only 3 Words game. What can go up a chimney down but can't go down a chimney up A house full a yard full a chimney full no one can get a spoonful. Thank you for visiting our website. Below you will be able to find all A house full a yard full a chimney full no one can get a spoonful. This is an excellent riddle which is tricky at the same time. Lots of people have landed on our website looking for the answer of this riddle. AnswersKing.com is the largest database online.

A Way with Words Chimney Riddl

Video: What goes up the chimney down - 9RIDDLES

Riddle Me That Answers | Orangeinks

Riddle of Bird Migration Chimney Swifts are long-distance migrants and form large flocks as they prepare for their fall migration. At dusk, groups of up to 10,000 swifts may circle in a spectacular tornado-like display before finally funneling inside a large chimney to rest for the night This article will guide you with all Word Riddles Level 113 What can go up a chimney down but can't go down a chimney up? Answers. If you like solving problems and challenging yourself then you most definitely will enjoy this game. Word Riddles Level 113 What can go up a chimney down but can'tContinue reading 'Word Riddles Level 113 What can go up a chimney down but can't go down a. Riddles require a sharp mind to answer the first go-round. After that, your memory will come in handy. You can find many other collections via the links below. By Mike O'Halloran. Mike is the founder and editor of Greeting Card Poet. He is also the co-author of four kids' books on trivia and riddles. Etceter

One Way Out - Riddles

The English ship leaves at nine. 4. The French ship with blue chimney is to the left of a ship that carries coffee. 5. To the right of the ship carrying cocoa is a ship going to Marseille. 6. The Brazilian ship is heading for Manila. 7. Next to the ship carrying rice is a ship with a green chimney Available for sale from Antonio Colombo, El Gato Chimney, Riddles in the snow (2018), Watercolors and mixed media on cotton paper, 153 × 200 c

The 77+ Best Chimney Jokes - ↑UPJOKE

A house full, a yard full, a chimney full, no one can get a spoonful. Riddle: Here is a mind-blowing riddle with an Answer which is now trending on Social Media including Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Read throughout the article to know A house full, a yard full, a chimney full, no one can get a spoonful. Riddle and find the right answer for the same Just a riddle for you to solve! Posted: 02/11/2020 @ 06:14 PM You deal with them and they deal chance, They show you your future at a glance At 4/11/06 05:27 PM, ganon-dorf wrote: Heres another riddle-What can go down a chimney up but not up a chimney down-ps tell me if i got that wrong but don't give away the ansers for the othersSmoke?nope but good guess and smoke doesn't really go back down a chimney. an umbrella Chimney Contractors in Riddle on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chimney Contractors in Riddle, OR

Ships - Back to the Einstein's Riddles There are 5 ships in a port. 1. The Greek ship leaves at six and carries coffee. 2. The ship in the middle has a black chimney. 3. The English ship leaves at nine. 4. The French ship with a blue chimney is to the left of a ship that carries coffee. 5. To the.. A riddle is a sentence with a secret meaning. Riddles are a great source for learning in a fun way for kids. Our riddles are a collection of some funny riddles, some classic favorites, and some that might need some serious thinking. Below is the list of funny riddles with answers. Pick your favorite ones and share them with your friends

What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a

The Joke or Riddle: A man came home to discover his mother-in-law on the floor, unconscious. He took her to the hospital immediately afterward. After an agonizing three-n'-a-half-hour wait, a doctor came out to talk to the man. The doctor said, I've got bad news, and I've got good news. The man says, Aw, gimme the badd news This is an old Jewish joke/parable that you can find all around but in case you have not read/heard it, here is a parable of men going down a chimney. Can you solve it? A young man knocks on the door of the Rabbi. The man says, I would like to study the Talmud. Do you kn Let someone else guess riddles about. Do not use for your own guessing, just for friends or family. Because topics might suggest you the answer. What can go up a chimney down but not down a chimney up? An umbrella. Show me the answer. 78.92 % 45 votes. Share riddle. logic simple clean Big Indian

Chrismtas jokes and riddles for kids by kids. Why was Santa late for Christmas? He couldn't stop reading Squigly's jokes! Read our collection of funny jokes, riddles and knock knock jokes! Many of these jokes have been submitted by kids visiting our playhouse. We know these jokes will make you and your kids laugh out loud! :D Riddles . Q The most trusted chimney sweeps in Riddle, OR are on Porch. They have excellent community reviews, high BBB ratings & are backed by our $1000 quality guarantee Nedlastning. Gå til podcast. Dele. Listen up a riddle and its interesting answer, at times direct but also indirect at times, and become Clever Clogs. A forest exists somewhere on Earth. The forest has no life except for trees. But after the storm, a tree was hit by lightning and falls Posted by. u/girlSneeze. 5 days ago. 8. Long. A guy walking down the street sees a woman with perfect breasts. He says to her, Hey miss, would you let me bite your breasts for $100 dollars?. nsfw. 21.9k

50+ Best Hard Riddles (With Answers) Thought Catalo

1. Easy Riddles. Here are simple riddles that will warm up your brain and get it started for the day. Don't be too relaxed though, there might be traps in the questions that would lead you to the obvious but wrong answer. These riddles are best for kids who are very interested in puzzles and trick questions
  2. Riddles for teens can be as simple or complicated as you want. Pick some rib-tickling riddles from this post, and make sure you surprise them with a new riddle each time. If you want them to chew on it a bit, give them a tricky riddle and see them wrack their brains to get the answer. 101 Riddles For Teens Short, tricky riddles
  3. So the permuted riddle format also fulfils the criterion of incongruity. The permutations selected for the Sphinx riddle works. For example, I'm hard pressed to find a simple resolution to an alternative riddle (I just made up): What has two legs at noon, one in the evening and three in the morning. Up a chimney

Word Riddles Level 112 Answer. Word Riddles game Level 112 Answer I am always in front of you, but yet I am never here. What am I? and cheats to all levels are provided on this page, this game is developed by Magic Word Games and it is available on Google play store. Word Riddles is a great riddle game for kids and adults, also with families and friends Hard What Am I Riddles For Kids. Tease your brain a bit more and see if you can solve these tricky and hard riddles. 158. I am the outstretched fingers that seize and hold the wind. Wisdom flows from me in other hands. Upon me are sweet dreams dreamt. My merest touch brings laughter You have two coconuts and you want to find out how high they can be dropped from a 100 story building before they break. But you only have $1.40 and the elevator costs a dime each time you ride it up (it's free for rides down)

Riddles Over 150 Questions with Answers Let's Roa

Fireplace Riddles - Riddles For Kid

1. Introduction Watcher in the Wings Fragile Alliance - p. 1 Fragile Alliance - p. 2 AR Training Shot in the Dark - p. 1 Shot in the Dark - p. 2 Identity Theft Remote Hideaway The Tea Party Heart of Ice Hot and Cold Enigma Conundrum (riddles 1-9) Enigma Conundrum (riddles 10-15) Enigma Conundrum (riddles 16-17) Cold Call Killer Acts of Violenc
  2. 4 Christmas Riddles for Teens. 4.1 Mr. and Mrs. Clause. 4.2 Christmas Trees, Presents, and Ornaments. 4.3 Christmas Foods. 4.4 Some Silly Christmas Riddles. 4.5 Related Posts. Riddles work your brain, by making one use their brain differently. Riddles require critical thinking. Riddles create problem-solving skills
  3. Funology Riddles: We have tons of riddles to share with your family! See if your kids can figure out some of these clever riddles, or if you are a teacher, share them with your students. Family friendly riddles for moms, dads and teachers

43 Awesome Riddles for Kids [With Answers] Prodigy Educatio

1. What grows up while growing down? You have two coconuts and you want to find out how high they can be dropped from a 100 story building before they break. But you only have $1.40 and the elevator costs a dime each time you ride it up (it's free for rides down). How can you drop the coconuts to guarantee you will find the lowest floor they.
  2. 178. Riddle: Though it is not an ox, it has horns; Though it is not a donkey, it has packed-saddle; And wherever it goes it leaves silver behind. Answer: Snail. 179. Riddle: What animal has feet on the head? Answer: Lice. 180. Riddle: A house full, a yard full, a chimney full, no one can get a spoonful. Answer: Smok
  3. The answer to the riddle What goes up the chimney down but cannot go down the chimney up? is an umbrella. An umbrella is very thin and narrow when it is down, so it can fit through the narrow opening of a chimney. When an umbrella is up, however, it is too large to fit through the same narrow opening..
  4. There's so much to love about Christmas. From the tree farms that smell like childhood to the small towns decked out in lights and the Christmas movies you can watch over and over, the holiday season seems like something out of a fairytale.. But the days leading up to December 25 can also feel like the most wonderful stressful time of the year. After you've put up your Christmas decorations.
  5. There is something so fun about a good ol' brain-teaser. Although an easy riddle is so good for kids, tricky riddles and challenging brain teasers are great for teens and adults looking to elevate their logical thinking skills and cognitive abilities.. Here is a collection of some of our favorite tricky riddles (with answers) that will really have you searching your brain for the answers

Riddles in the Snow by El Gato Chimney Fine art Drawings

Loads of free umbrella riddles and answers suitable as clues for treasure hunts and scavenger hunts. Riddles and Answers. Riddle Me - build a treasure hunt with the riddles you choose below. What can go up the chimney down, but not down the chimney up? An Umbrella. Downloaded 10 Times Getting tired of all of the riddles? Here are some really good, fun things to do for a little break. Take a few of the short tests. See if you can follow directions. Can you solve rebus puzzles? Some of these are sure to bring a smile or two. Color Test - Pun Fun - How Well Can You Follow Directions You can spend a good time with your kids with these Fun Brain Teaser. These 227 Brain Teaser Riddles can be the center of interest in your children due to domestic goods. That's why the kids keep seeing the same stuff all day. In Fun Brain Teaser Riddles Household Item's category, I just selected 43 Items and here is a list along with Riddles

Average 2.98 rating, What did the big Chimney say to the little Chimney?, very funny! Rapid Fire Jokes are please to feature this joke. Submit a rating out of 5 on rapidfirejokes.com These riddles work well for riddle lovers of every age. There are so many riddles for kids that we have compiled in this article that we think you can enjoy more. Play Riddles is the word game in the form of a rhyme that elementary school children use very often, it can be played in the car, or at any time The Best Christmas Riddles. What's at the end of Christmas? The letter S. Why did Santa name his new, rude reindeer Olive? Because Olive, the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names. What did Adam say the day before Christmas? It's Christmas, Eve! What did the bald man say when h Riddles amuse most of us. Be it funny or logical, long or short, complicated or easy, it is loved by all. Puzzles, riddles, and brain-teasers engage our mind and make us think creatively. They make us think differently and laterally too. In fact, they say, riddles also help in keeping our memory sharp as we get old 33 Best Christmas Riddles For Kids. Check out some awesome Christmas riddles we found for you. We did our best to bring you only the best. 1 Q: What kind of bug hates Christmas? A: A humbug. 2 Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet

37 of the Best Riddles for Teens (with Answers

Interesting IQ Christmas Riddles for Kids. Riddles are fun questions that are asked to test cleverness. They are confusing questions that need a different approach to get the right answer. Look at a few Christmas riddles for kids : Question 1: Where does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? Answers: In the Dictionary Easy Riddles. Medium Riddles. Hard Riddles . Hard Riddles. 100. How many months of the year have 28 days? What is All of them! Every month has *at least* 28 days. What can go up a chimney down, but can't go down a chimney up? An umbrella. If your umbrella is down, it can fit through a chimney, but if it's up, it won't fit!.

Hard Riddles to Test Your Smarts with Answers Reader's

Aug 13, 2019 - (Answered) The new answer for A Year of Riddles, February 16 February A house full, a yard full, a chimney full, no one can get a spoonful Christmas Riddles. What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman? Frostbite. What type of candle burns longer? None, they all burn shorter! What do you get if Santa comes down your chimney when the fire is ablaze? Crisp Kringle. What is the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet? The Christmas alphabet has. Santa Claus Riddles. Here you find our popular collection of santa claus riddles and other interesting and fun santa claus puzzles and brain teasers of all kinds. To solve the puzzles, you have to let your imagination run wild and see beyond logic to find the correct answer If you are the owner of some rights, tell me and i will delete the video immediately...thank you to let live my channe Posted on September 6, 2019 September 6, 2019 by Riddles.fyi Leave a comment. Answer. Water. 4. SHARES. Share Tweet. Posted in Funny Riddles. Post navigation. What can go up a chimney down but can't go down a chimney up? What can go up a chimney down but can't go down a chimney up? If two is company and three is a crowd, what is four.

Chimney (riddle) - GRiN:

Answer: 4 legs. There was a 2 legged man sitting on a 3 legged stool eating a 1 legged chicken. Up comes a 4 legged dog and knocks down the 3 legged stool and the 2 legged man. Up jumps the 2 legged man knocks down the 4 legged dog and runs away with the 3 legged stool and the 1 legged chicken. The 4 legged dog is still there from when the man. Design of the draughting arrangements was subcontracted to Swindon, but despite advice to use a Kylchap exhaust system to deal with the sharp exhaust of Caprotti valve gear, Swindon fitted a standard double chimney, before Riddles could stop them, and it proved to be one of the design's Achilles heels

On this page of our guide to Batman: Arkham Knight you will find all solutions to word riddles which can be found on Miagani Island.Word riddles are one of secrets (collectibles) available in the game. Riddle 1 [3150, 2204] - A natural cure for Scarecrow's doom, your savior's gone but still in bloo Winter Riddles and Answers Most individuals like a test. Be that as it may, when it is frosty outside once in a while we get somewhat lethargic and our body needs to sleep and hide away fat for the winter. So go through your mind to consume those calories by handling some winter enigmas for grown-ups

Good for telling the future or racking up in a gamethanksgiving scavenger hunt riddlesSevern Valley ‘4MT’ returns to front-line service - TheAce Trains O Gauge E28B3 Class 9F BR Loco & Tender "RobertStairs RiddlesThe Three Little Pigs 9

What am I Riddles Spending quality time with the family is important, but you might not always have the time to pull out a board game or watch a movie. When you're looking for something that will keep everyone entertained in a short amount of time , try these 221 what am I riddles and answers for kids that we have prepared for you Enjoy our collection of Christmas jokes, riddles and one-liners. After having a laugh, check out our Christmas Games section. For more holiday fun, visit our main Christmas page and learn about the history of Christmas. Find fun activities like Christmas videos, postcards, and Christmas coloring pages Here are five riddles for kids where the answer is a coat. These are therefore ideal for using with all of our other riddles about clothes, fall and winter.. The first four of these riddles rhyme, with the word 'coat' completing the rhyme of the fourth, while the fifth asks your kids What Am I